Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quilling Away for Breast Cancer



Quilling comes and goes in my life.  My supplies stay in their containers, waiting for the right moment or the right inspiration.  This time, my inspiration is my friend Michelle, who is doing the 3-day walk for breast cancer in November.  She is doing it in honor of her cousin Joanna, who passed away in May, after battling this dreadful disease for four years.  I resurrected my quilling supplies and started making my handcrafted cards again.  All proceeds go to the 2011 San Diego 3-Day for the Cure.













































3 comments:

  1. Your quilling projects a beautiful. I attempted a quilling project and mind did not come out anywhere close to being as nice as yours. I guess with practice I will get better at it.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lori! Checked out your blog and I really loved the scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete